Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Delhi Haridwar(2008)

December 2008. This was my first visit to the Capital city.We started our journey from kolkata and boarded on Rajdhani Express.Unfortunately the train was 3 hours behind schedule. So we reached Delhi at around 11 in the morning.Then we booked a hotel.The next day we started our journey for Haridwar.It took about 7 hours or so to reach Haridwar.We didn't booked our accomodation there. So we have to look for accomodation. After a long 1.30 hour search we finally found one decent hotel just beside the ghats with full view of the ganges.It was quite chilly out there.Next day morning we took bath in the holly water.We booked a mini bus according to our team size to see nearby areas.We went to Rishikesh and some other places on the way.Next day we went to see Mussouri and some other nearby places like Kempty falls.Thats all for haridwar.We returned to delhi next day.We went to see some local areas like Birla temple Rajghat,Neheru Musium.One thing I must say, in delhi I just loved the food. The kababs,The Biriyanis still hunts me.We went to Agra next day to see the greatest wonder of the world. The Tajmahal, but the weather was very foggy that day as I couldn't take good snaps as I wanted to.But anyways it was awesome.On our way we visited the Agra fort and Sekendrabad.After seeing that I felt that One need two days to see the whole Agra.I would love to come again and stay here for a day or two.I have done loads of shopping there in delhi.I visited almost all the markets and could not stop my self from buying.Overall it was a very memorable experience for me.

3 comments:

  1. nice information on haridwar and other places.keep up with helpful informations. i am also building blogs on haridwar and nearby places of India.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanxxxx...........

    I am glad u liked it......and sorry for my late reply.Do post your blog link...Would love to see that....

    Cheers.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Blog ! We have certified Quickbooks professionals that will aid you to fix your issues. They carry years of experience and knowledge in assisting customers by fixing a range of QuickBooks issues.Make use of our beneficial services by contacting us at our Quickbooks Proadvisor Support Phone Number 800-986-4607.

    ReplyDelete